R&R draft finished (sort of)

I’ve just realised I didn’t post to say that I finished the rewrite of my manuscript on Sunday – I guess I was just too exhausted! Anyway, the final eight chapters plus epilogue are done and off to my beta-reader, so I’m on schedule to have this baby done and out the door by the beginning of February.

I suspect there are a few errors and omissions in the closing chapters, and the whole ms needs a good going-over to remove excess modifiers and the like, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Whilst I’m waiting to hear back from my beta, I’m going to have another look at my conlangs (invented languages). I wrote some of the examples in the novel in a hurry, and I’m not sure how good (or even accurate) they are!