Would you like a signed paperback of The Alchemist of Souls? Of course you would!
This month I’m giving away 3 copies to readers in the UK/EU only (there’ll be another giveaway in the summer for North American readers, never fear).
All you have to do to be in with a chance is to leave a comment on this post. If you win, you will receive a brand new copy of the UK paperback edition of The Alchemist of Souls, signed by yours truly!
Please note that comments are moderated to reduce spam, so don’t panic if yours doesn’t appear right away.
- You must live in the EU to enter (sorry – worldwide postage gets expensive)
- One comment per entrant, please – multiple commenters will be disqualified.
- For security reasons, please don’t leave contact details in your comment – there’s a space in the comment form for your email address, I’ll use that to get hold of you.
- Closing date for entries is noon UK time on Tuesday 15th May. Any comments posted after that deadline will be deleted.
- I will be picking three separate winners (using a random number generator), to receive one copy of the book each.
- Selected winners must respond to the confirmation email by Thursday 31st May, so that I can get the books out in a timely manner.
- If a winner does not respond by the stated deadline or cannot supply an EU postal address, I reserve the right to select a replacement.